11-23-2011, 08:09 PM   #6
justinnum1
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2018 330i Msport 6mt

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90degreeman View Post
Thanks Justin.

I just test drove 135i with manual tranny and it was amazing. I haven't driven a manual like this before. The clutch was buttery smooth but at the same time precise. Fast as hell with 300hp on a light car. And ohh...the noise it made. The six banger exhaust was thunderous.

Has anyone seen leatherette? Is the leather option really worth $1450? I am debating weather I should get leather seats or get navigation with HUD for $2500. I really like the idea of a bigger screen that shows the torque/hp output. HUD would be a bonus.

Yup, you can see I am struggling with the budget here..
Im in the same boat...im planning on going with the red leather for 1450...but you make a good point about the navi and HUD for 2500...thats a tough one. Th HUD is badass, but i would never use the nav, the power output sounds cool. But i am really on a budget lol, and didnt want to pass 40K. So i am hoping the dealer takes off $1100.

Some people say they like the leatherette...i sweat a lot lol, so i will prob just stick with the dakota leather(have had it in several of my e90's.

The base 6.5" doesn't show power output numbers?