02-26-2012, 08:55 PM   #1
Maz335i
BMW 4 Life...
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 SO M3 (on order)

2012 BMW 335i M Sport vs. 2012 Audi S4

Hello People,

I'm absolutely amazed by the input of everyone on this forum; it's great to see so many answers and so many people willing to help.

I have a question and hoping to get some answers...

I am in the market looking to buy a new Bimmer and exploring the F30 big time. Up until today, I had decided to go for the BMW; only question was should I go for the 328i or the 335i M Sport?

I came across another forum where they were comparing the new redesigned 2012 Audi S4 to the 2013 335i M Sport. I was surprised to find out that the new S4 has 333hp compared to the 300hp for the 335i M Sport (plz correct me if I'm wrong).

I am definitely biased towards the BMW but want to hear what other BMW loyalists think. I have researched and absolutely love the new 335i M Sport and decided to wait for it and get a good deal towards October/November this year when I can finally buy one. But what about the S4? Would the S4 be a slightly better option? Better design? Better interior feel?

Please help me make a decision by telling me which one you would prefer an WHY (definitely want to hear a reason)...

Thanks again guys for your valuable input!!!