Originally Posted by Sphinx-3
I hate to be the bearer of bad news. But I've been going through this for over 10 days now and I just got back a response from the dealer after contacting BMW: They have no fix for it until now !! and they have no idea when it could be resolved.
That's what I was afraid of. Just waiting for them to tell me. I expected to hear them say it's "characteristic of the car"