View Single Post
      05-10-2012, 03:34 PM   #52
socialnav
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmaniaci View Post
Hey socialnav, I was hoping you could help me out. The app doesn't work correctly from my Galaxy Nexus ( Verizon LTE ). Android 4.0.4. Whenever I try to create a "New User" or even attempt to "Sign in", I get a message that says "Network Unavailable, please check settings and try again.". This happens when I'm on wifi as well as 4/3G. I have had the app for a while and it never works. The app works fine on my fiance's Droid 3.

FYI, I am running a custom rom, but i have tried on multiple roms and have the same problem each time. I have uninstalled and re-installed multiple times also.
Hi mmaniaci,

We found out about that one after we pushed out the last update. Basically, there's something different about the networking on the Nexus (we're not 100% sure yet if it's related to the Android version) that makes our app think the network isn't there. We saw something similar on the Thunderbolt 4G when it was first released. Our engineers are looking at it. If you wouldn't mind, could you PM me your email address? I'd like to send you a fixed version when we have it to ensure it solves your problem.

As far as we can tell, the Nexus is the only Android handset seeing this problem.

Regards,

Daniel
Appreciate 0