Originally Posted by Itgb
Wow, BMW actually listened.
- Xenons are decoupled from Premium Pkg.
- Folding Rear Seats are Std(although you pay for it upfront.)
- Power Front Seats are Std(although you pay for it upfront.)
- Leatherette available on M-Sport. (At least you aren't forced into leather, even though alcantara would be preferable.)
- H/K stereo was decoupled from satelite radio and got cheaper
- Wood trim is available on Sport Line
Interesting. So now we have power seats WITHOUT lumbar support as standard? I don't understand why BMW treats lumbar support like it's a piece of high tech option that you must pay for when even an Accent comes with a manual one.