View Single Post
      06-03-2012, 10:18 PM   #27
Puri1
First Lieutenant
Puri1's Avatar
Canada
7
Rep
337
Posts

 
Drives: F30 328i 2012
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Mississauga, Canada

iTrader: (0)

Ok.. 40+ votes later it seems like 60% people noticed none or minor issues with their car.. But what's disturbing is that the other 40% had major issues with their F30.. That's messed up..

I've had mine for only a week, put 500km on yet to date.. Everything good, but I'm fretting something messed up is around the corner...
__________________
2012 F30 328i, Alpine White on Black, Luxury, Premium + Exec. Package...