This is a quick guide to removing and replacing your kidney grills.
small flat head or pick tool
1. Locate the rubber hood seal at the front of the engine bay.
2. Remove the seal, starting at a side will make it easier.
3. There are going to be 8 screws (6) T30 torx and (2) T20 torx which need to be removed. A T20 torx screw is located over each headlight
4. Now that all 8 screws are removed, the bumper cover should slide forward. Be careful and make sure to pull straight forward rather than up as there are 4 metal clips which hold the bumper in place which would break.
5. The bumper cover is flexible to a reasonable extent, allowing for a hand or tool too fit behind the grills. Moving away from the center of the bumper allows for more flex, anyone with big hands would probably find it easiest to start on the outside and work inward.
6. Now using the flat head or pick tool press the release tabs on the grill while gently pulling on the grill from the outside, there are 3 clips on both the top and bottom of the grill as well as 1 clip on each side.
Note: the bottom clips are going to require using your hand rather than the screw-driver because they face the ground.
7. Once the first grill is free of the bumper you can easily access the other grill... Don't be impatient and pop a new grill in before having both sides removed, it makes more work for yourself.
8. Now just gently push the new grills into place, run your hand around the gloss black trim piece to ensure all the clips are secured
*use a microfiber cloth if you don't want fingerprints*
9. After the new grills are in place, line the metal clips up with the bumper cover, and then slide it back into place.
10. Once in place replace all 8 screws and prior to tightening them ensure that the bumper cover is even, I did this by comparing two of the outermost points.
I also repeated this procedure on the rubber seal using the outermost T30 screws as reference points, its not necessary but always helps to keep the car looking it's best.
I hope this helps answer any questions and Good-luck!