Just looking at the 330d M Sport, but there is next to nothing with regards to information on some of spec/options.
Could someone please explain what the following exactly does?
1) Drive Performance Control (ECO PRO, Comfort, Sport and Sport + modes)
- is this throttle/steering/suspension changes?
2) Black panel display, full - 8WA
- seems to display what the car has anyway?
3) Adaptive M Sport suspension - 2VF
- how is this different to Drive Performance Control and what more does it give you?
4) Variable sport steering - 2VL
- again, if this is covered with Drive Performance Control, what does this give you?
I'd go in to my local dealer and ask but from my experience they don't know either