Originally Posted by dopper99
Just looking at the 330d M Sport, but there is next to nothing with regards to information on some of spec/options.
Could someone please explain what the following exactly does?
1) Drive Performance Control (ECO PRO, Comfort, Sport and Sport + modes)
- is this throttle/steering/suspension changes?
2) Black panel display, full - 8WA
- seems to display what the car has anyway?
3) Adaptive M Sport suspension - 2VF
- how is this different to Drive Performance Control and what more does it give you?
4) Variable sport steering - 2VL
- again, if this is covered with Drive Performance Control, what does this give you?
I'd go in to my local dealer and ask but from my experience they don't know either
1) throttle yes, steering yes, suspension only if adaptive m-suspension is fitted. So i suppose that answers 3 as well. Suspension changes only occur is adaptive suspension is fitted.
2) Black panel display just gives you enhanced visuals in the speedometer/revometer area. Small, almost tv screen like section, under the revomoeter, changes depending on the mode in the dpc your in. Looks good, worth the money imo. Ill see if i can add some pictures, or someone else can
4) changes depending on steering angle as well as dpc mode, although im not 100% sure on that. Someone confirm?
Hope that helps a bit