06-24-2012, 09:00 AM   #23
bnombe
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: '12 E92M3 6MT/ZCP/JetBlkFoxRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by HairTooLongToo View Post
Found this method on the F10 forums through Google, and I think it's worth repeating for those wondering about order tracking:
  • Go to the shipping company website here http://www.2wglobal.com/www/WEP/index.jsp
  • From the navigation menu: Customer Care > Track and Trace
  • In the Cargo ID field, enter the last 7 digits of your VIN, hit track
  • The name of your ship with ETA will be shown
  • Click Voyage Number for more info about your ship

This post is to confirm this method still works for tracking from ship to shore (I'm tracking my folk's 328i).

Now what to do once it reaches Halifax? Some say check CN website? Anyway, shouldn't be long once it hits our shores.

Hope it helps. Cheers.
I got my VIN, put the last 7 digit to the Cargo ID in that site for search came back with No Records Found.

Is it possible that is because it's already finished its journey cross the ocean and already off the ship so not showing up in the shipping site search?

I didn't look hard enough on forums for this tracking method until yesterday and finally got the VIN from my sales. Until now I just kept pinging my dealer for "is it on time?" I established "early July" delivery when I placed order back in April, the response is always "it's on track".

So by now June 24, I would hope my car is NOT still being produced or not even yet shipped, right?
Appreciate 0