View Single Post
      06-24-2012, 06:32 PM   #1
fotios335i
Major General

Drives: 12 BSM F30 sport/msport 335i

Exclamation TPMS reset problem, need some advice

I bought a set of oem 356 from a 5 series member and the tpms are the same year and mhz. Im doing it right and it wont reset. Sometimes it will say it reset than the warning will come on. When I start the car again and drive off its fine for about half a mile then the warning comes up saying malfunction. After a few seconds it goes away and it says tpms active and the tires light up green on the idrive. Even if I check the system check it says everything is fine and working. It will do this cycle everytime now. It says its messed up then it goes away leaving not a trace. If they werent compatible wouldnt the light remain on? I love these wheels but the message is annoying. any help or insight would be greatly appreciated.

2012 335i sport to full Msport, M adaptive and vss, sport 8 AT, fully loaded, Black saphire, black dakota leather, mperformance carbon interior with shifter, M performance grills, rear spoiler, front splitter, side sill extensions, MPPK, MPE exhaust, morr alloys vs8.2's with michelin pss, p3 gauge, msport wheel, etc, etc

Last edited by fotios335i; 06-24-2012 at 07:20 PM.
fotios335i is offline   United_States