I am from Norway and have just ordered a (F31) 320dA Touring Sport line. It is my 2nd BMW (its the first time I've had 2 cars from the same brand). I had a 318d Touring from 2008 to 2009.
Highlights from my cars equipment:
- Adaptive M Sport suspension
- Active sports steering
- Lumbar support (can't beleive it's not standard!)
- Visibility package (auto dimming mirror, rainsensor, foldable rear headrests, foglights etc.)
- Driver comfort package (cruisecontrol, PDC, Bluetooth/USB)
- Sun protection glass
- Sunblinds - rear side windows (for my dear little son )
- Aluminium interior with black accent
- Comfort access (probably going to add this...)
I went for the exterior colour Alpine White as I like the car in that color, plus I can spend more on other options
I will get the car in the end of november (week 47). I could get it sooner, but I will be abroad for 2 months, so no point in paying for a car before then.
Did you drive the F30 yet?