View Single Post
      08-30-2012, 11:14 PM   #50

Drives: e90 330i

Originally Posted by bucko521
Originally Posted by m3dragon View Post
Dates are still being figured out as we are trying to be in and out of all the areas before the crowds. Mid / Late June still looks to be the target date as this will avoid the major crowds.
This sounds great....however, I wonder if the snow pack will be gone by then...I know last year Glacier's "Going-to-the-Sun Road" was not even open until mid-July last year...but I went this past July 2012 long weekend this year. (Snow was 10-14 feet deep at Logan's Pass still).

Can someone from around Yellowstone comment if the proposed time period will work for us with Z4's
I live in Montana (count me in, LOL) and Beartooth typically opens Memorial weekend. However, it's often hit-or-miss for a few weeks around that time (freak storm daily closures and the like.) I picked up my 330i over Memorial weekend this year and skipped the pass on my way home from Chicago. It was looking sketchy but I'm sorta kicking myself now. I had Blizzaks on the stock 18's right there in the car with me - how bad could it be, amirite?
e90 330i with goodies.