Sooooooo, tires finally arrived today after a week and a half and I rushed out the door to get the wheels mounted as soon as I got the call.
It's been a few weeks since my last update, so I wanted to share some pics of how the car sits as of today and what plans there is for it in the near future.
I want to give special thanks to all of you here on Bimmerpost and to:
Manu, Sean and JoJo @ DPE Wheels
Brian @ BMW Vista
Alex @ Discount Tire
John and Jerry@ GTHAUS
Lacster and IE92 for inspiration
- OEM Performance Grilles
- H&R Super Sport Springs
- Stealth Silver halogen front turn signals (to get rid of egg yolk look)
- 3M CS Window Tint- 20% all around 50% windshield
- Painted front and rear reflectors
- 20" DPE CS7 - 20x8.5 et 35 (fronts) 20x10 et 45 (rears) wrapped in Michelin Super Sports 245/35/20- 265-30/20 (No rubbing)
Short Future planned mods
- Meisterschaft GTC (EV) full exhaust with quad gloss black tips. (on order)
- Catless downpipes
- 3D Design for M Sport aero kit when released.
- Gloss black roof wrap ( Maybe)
On to the pics. Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated.