Originally Posted by warberry
No decision yet - I'm waiting to hear from Central with their best offer on a Golf GTD (dirt cheap at the moment, assuming the cars can actually be had....). They haven't met their own deadline for coming back to me though.
First call tomorrow will probably be to a litigation partner from my old firm...
Is it worth the stress of going this route? Personally, I'd walk away from them and move on. They can't provide the 330d M Sport anymore at that price as BMW have no more build slots. Your luck was down in this case and there's nothing that will change it now IMO. I would also be really livid and I truly really feel for you. This company is not worth your consideration.
There are many excellent deals out there, but please don't bother with a Golf GTD, unless you get it chipped. It's a rough, slow old bugger. Much better, by a league or more, is the Golf GTI Ed 35.
Try this company:
Hope you get what you want. You deserve some good luck.