Originally Posted by warberry
Thank you all for your thoughts, and for the suggestions for other brokers.
I gave Central a couple of chances to offer a deal on something else but you can probably guess how that went.
I'm walking away and chalking it up to experience.
Still sucks that they treated you like this.
I just cant wait until December for my 330d, and i think i have found a M135i that is available quicker. if i can get a deal...you never know there may be a spare 330d lease slot!