Nothing new was shown on this F30 with M Performance Parts at the 2012 Paris auto show, but it's still good eye candy. Here's a quick rundown of the parts you see in the photos below (we've also reposted photos we took at the 2012 AMI show in May). Also reference the full BMW M Performance Parts Catalog
- 20 inch M Performance Wheels: 20” forged alloy wheel set (style 405M) - forged and reduces weight by 1 kg (2.4 lbs.) per wheel when compared to a similar size wheel.
- M Performance Brakes: Brembo big-brake kit with painted calipers (in yellow, orange, or red). 4-piston aluminum fixed calipers on the front axle and 2-piston aluminum fixed calipers on the rear axle. Improved thermal resistance is provided by the larger, internally-vented, lightweight-construction sports brake discs measuring 370 x 30 mm (diameter x thickness) on the front axle and 345 x 24 mm on the rear axle. These cross-drilled and grooved brake discs also reduce water film build-up between the brake lining and the disc surface during wet driving conditions (at least 18" factory wheels are required).
- M Performance High Gloss Black Kidney Grilles
- M Performance Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps
- M Performance Front Bumper Splitter, Rear Bumper Diffuser, and Sideskirts (M Sport Package required for all these parts)
- M Performance Rear Spoiler - available in high quality black plastic or carbon fiber
- M Performance Suspension
- M Performance Exhaust System - for 335i
- M Performance Alcantara Steering Wheel with Carbon Trim
- M Performance Carbon Gearshift Lever with Alcantara Gaiter
- M Performance Pedal Covers and Dead Pedal / Footrest
- M Performance Carbon Fiber Hand Brake Lever with Alcantara Gaiter
- M Performance Carbon Interior Trim with Alcantara
- M Performance Floor Mat