10-09-2012, 10:19 AM   #33
Maz335i
BMW 4 Life...
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 SO M3 (on order)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMOTION View Post
Curious to see how the springs settle in, but the drop looks perfect imho and it doesn't look like there will be any rubbing issues looking (looking at the profile shots). Hopefully you can take me for a spin, i'd really like to see how the car rides with the h&r sport springs. On my e90 330xi, I found the Bilstein sport shocks/h&r sport springs combo almost borderline slammed and a bit unforgiving over bad roads.
In all honesty, installing the H&R Sport Springs has been my best decision so far. The ride is simply awesome! I cant believe I wasted three months before doing this.

The car handles 1000 times better than before and I really enjoy hitting sharp turns at high speeds. Great handling and overall a great ride.

Previously my car felt very heavy and a lot of body roll (Luxury Line issues) but now I truly feel my car is a sports car. Outstanding handling and a great feel of the road. Its not harsh at all, not bouncy either, just right! I really feel like I'm driving my E90 now.

The car is not too low nor is it too high...it sits amazingly nice!

I'm very happy with my decision. I believe I have the first lowered F30 in all of Canada?

I'm tentative for the meet but if I drop by, I'll take you for a spin for sure!