Welcome, screenshot, I'll throw my 2c in for you mate.
Originally Posted by screenshot
- Estoril Blue or Sapphire Black?? Peacock vs. Classic. I think everyone gets a blue car once, I know I did, but I don't feel compelled to get another one since.
- Heads Up Display Great feature, really dig it. Helps me keep me eye on the road to watch for "dive bombers" (people who merge into your lane while braking heavily) and the way it brings up radio/media, nav functions and other information is excellent.
- Comfort Access again, great feature, really dig it.
- Upgrade to Prof Nav you'll regret not getting it.
- Adaptive M Suspension I swear by it.
- Extended connectivity It's a nice to have and hard not to tick given a lot of much cheaper cars have it nowadays.
- Digital Radio I like the variety of stations on offer. Tend to switch between my staple of Triple J with Koffee, Buddha and SBS Chill.
- M Sport Brakes should be standard with M-sport pack/line/kit/whatever? Or is it the upgrade to full M Performance brakes?
I think you might want to consider whether or not you want the M Sport over say the Sport line. With the exception of the brake calipers and larger wheels it's all cosmetic and I have to say I don't car for the lines, it reminds me too much of the E9x series and I wasn't a fan of those. Each to their own of course.
For the difference in ticket price you could get Sport line 328i and tick the box on a few more options. If you found that the brakes aren't up to par for how hard you're going to push (I've tracked mine and can say that they're ok - could be better - but did ok by me when pushed) you could option the M Performance gear later. I have to say, if your driving on public roads you will find the standard units more than up to the task.
Either way the 328i is a great choice and the F30 incarnation of the 3er is a fantastic car IMO. You'll find a few builds in my old spec thread here too http://www.f30post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=687244