Originally Posted by SamS
They are giving you new hardware:
- M Performance intake silencer,
- M Performance engine cover,
- M Performance plaque for the engine compartment,
- M Performance stickers for the side sills,
- new engine control device (vehicles built before November 2012)
Granted, only the new ECU is something that costs a significant amount of money, but all those little things (plus installation time/cost) do add up. They're not just a "free tune".
Ahh, you're right, I forgot about the cosmetic stuff with "M" on it. Dually noted. But in all honesty, that's mostly just plastic pieces that cost a few bucks right? And is installation included in the price? For some reason, I thought it wasn't...