Originally Posted by MarkW83
I've also been told that they had to order my 330D M Sport (F30) earlier this week to aim for a "December delivery", and also the same with the 3.9%apr, that the car had to be registered by the end of the year to get the finance deal we'd agreed. I do think it's a bit optimistic, but I'll know more when BMW confirm an estimated build date/week I guess. Re. the apr offer, they've also said that if the car is delayed into January, that the apr deal may change, which I find a bit strange - we've agreed all the figures, and I've signed the finance documents, so how could something that is out of both mine and the dealer's control, affect the finance for the car? Surely once it's been agreed and signed, that should be it, regardless of whether there's been an uncontrollable delay from BMW? Fingers crossed for delivery in December, but I'm not getting my hopes up!
Glad to hear its not just me!
If it happens great, if it doesnt and they try charge me the additional deposit required for the monthly payment ive agreed with them. I'll kindly ask for my deposit back