Originally Posted by pirulove
Glad to hear its not just me!
If it happens great, if it doesnt and they try charge me the additional deposit required for the monthly payment ive agreed with them. I'll kindly ask for my deposit back
Since it's out of everyone's control but BMW (i.e. not BMW FS, not the customer and not the dealer), and any delay over the normal/estimated time would be down to BMW alone, perhaps there would be some movement to contact BMW HQ to see if they'd honour a finance agreement that was previously made, that now wasn't being honoured because of an unforeseen delay? Worth a try, at least! Seems daft to do it any other way, though I accept if it's normal practice.