11-19-2012, 02:08 AM
Drives: AC Shnitzer M5
Join Date: Nov 2012
Originally Posted by tiltmode43
This thread began asking where all of the coilover options were for the F30 before many kits were released. Since this thread was started, we've seen a couple companies begin to offer kits. From here out, this thread will be a comprehensive list of all coilover options offered for the F30 platform. If you know of any not listed in this first post please reply to thread and I will add them! Pricing is approximate, all info is based on what is available online.
F30 Coilover Options
- MSRP ???
- Rumored to be available in Germany, nothing stateside yet
- $1850.00 [$2200.00 w/Optional Swift Springs]
- Released 05/12
- Evolution Racewerks is currently using these on their project 328i w/Swift Springs.
- Includes top hats
- Includes Camber plates for front
- Damping on top for front
- Damping on strut for rears
- Includes thrust washers for the springs
- Swift Springs is an option
hinted at a kit in
but nothing yet.
- 8/8/12 Prototyping Koni based coilover system
- $1600-$2850 [Variant 1 - Variant 3 w/Electronic Damping Control]
- 8/14/12 Confirmed Released -> KW V1, V2, & V3 for F30
- Sales halted due to recall
- Must use OEM top hats
- Has adjustable damping on top hats