View Single Post
      11-19-2012, 08:39 AM   #12
singh17
Private
South Africa
Rep

Drives: 320i F30 MR Msport

The security may be a bit overdone ( two dogs as well) but it is better to have than not. SA has is known for high level of Violent Crimes which is more of the concern than theft.

Antbabee and Mac the CF spoiler was about $750 fitted. it is released but I believe there is a serious back log from Germany. Waited 2months for mine. My dealer eventually got it from another dealer.

@ Derek, yes it had the standard 10mm drop which I felt was still two high, the ACS lowering kit droped it a further 12mm according to the spec sheet I received after fitment. The ACS suspensension would lower normal suspension by 20mm so I have been told. I also prefer the look of the 18" wheels, only downside is that they are not 19". 19" wheels sit much better

Mac and Derek it is a CF spoiler I will take a close up later in the week. I am going for the red/black contrasting look. so I am going to keep it CF

@ Rossi our country has lovely weather this year was the 1st time in 22 years (and only for a day) that it snowed in JHB during winter