View Single Post
      11-26-2012, 12:54 PM   #241
martinf79
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2020 G05 X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Economist View Post
Sir, I think it's probably best to save face now and stop with this nonsense which amounts to nothing more than a cluttering up of precious cyberspace.

This is anecdotally, subjectively, and objectively incorrect (of course not on an individual basis, but on a - let's agree to disagree - greater "collective" basis).

You're misusing a mathetical operator which by its own definition is exact to make a point which is not only inexact but also incorrect in your case.

I'm not going to argue with you because I think from the evidence in your posts it is obvious I can not stand up to the intellectual barrage which you will undoubtedly unleash on me. But, just reading through the swaths of material online, in print, and on this very forum, you are incorrect - the collective is much wiser, as a whole, than you are because it can process and distill a much greater set of data. And, subjectively speaking, from my own perspective, you are also incorrect (though I'm going to discount this, because it's not relevant to refute your case). Look around, open your mind, and take everything in - you are a typical case of the worst kind of cognitive dissonance... and that's not cool, man.