View Single Post
      12-01-2012, 03:46 PM   #1
Private First Class

Drives: 2013 328i modern line
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

Window trim replacement?

Not sure if this is the right forum, but this is a cosmetic maintenance question.

It's a minor thing, but I bought a Modern line which has the the black line trim around the windows, and after having it for a month, I definitely like the chrome trim on the Luxury line.

I think I found the top section online, if its called a "Finisher' side frame." About $140 per side. The bottom part may be called "duct cover"... But I'm not sure if I'm looking at the right parts.

Anyone know what the parts needed are called exactly, and do you think it would difficult to do? It's looking like this could become too expensive for just a cosmetic tweak if I can't do it myself.