Originally Posted by Maz335i
So I've been busy modding my AW 335i over the past several weeks. Many of you have seen some of the stuff I've done and many haven't.
I decided to break my mods up into three different stages. I have just completed Stage One and will now move to Stage Two after winter!
Here's a little description of what the various stages are...
Stage One: - Completed!
- 20" Stance SC5 with High Performance Goodyear Eagle F1
- M Performance Grills
- iND AW Reflectors
- Window Tints
- Vinyl Wrapped Roof-top in Gloss Black
- Vinyl Wrapped Diffuser in Gloss Black
- Custom made Spoiler by NextMOD
- H&R Sport Springs
- 18" M5 Reps - for winter
- OptiCoat Full Car by Brian Cheng @ Alpha AutoSpa
- Quad Tip Exhaust
- M Performance Brakes in Red
- Front Lip (seriously considering the 1M bumper by LTMW)
- KW Coilovers
I just picked up my car from Brian. He spent two full days polishing and apply OptiCoat on my car. He's a great guy and I would highly suggest anyone to give him a try. He's in Markham but truly a professional who gives 110% to the car!
My car had a few scratches and swirls on it but now theres nothing! He gave it some exraordinary treatment...
Please PM me and I'll be more than happy to pass on his contact details.
Now on to the pics...
"Positive" feedback is always appreciated!
ifffff... you are interested in the 1m bumper let me know!!