Apologies if this has been discussed previously, I'm using my phone to post and for some reason it wont let me search...?
Anyway, what do people think about A-Glaze Interior & paint Protection, is it worth adding to your car?
I can get it added by the dealer at a 20% discount so only £289 quoted by them but not sure if others have got it/reccomend it?
The advantages of having a vehicle treated with A-Glaze Paint Sealant
The A-Glaze professional application, covered by a five year guarantee on all cars, is only available through car dealerships and reputable valeting companies.
* Protection against acid rain
* Protection against the sun's ultra violet rays
* Protection against colour fading
* Protection against ionisation and fallout
* Helps protect against car wash swirl marks
* Helps protect against bird acid
* Ensures a continuous showroom shine
* Creates a 7 mirror image
* Easy washing and no polishing
* Prolongs the paint life of your vehicle