Originally Posted by benbenwin
Similar story here. I was checking the q5 a while ago, and the Audi dealer seemed I was trying to rob them, I definitely won't go back. The quote BMW dealer provided was their first try, and I have not responded it yet. I will see if I could lower it down, or I will wait a little bit until the deal is acceptable.
Ahh, I would just give them an offer you feel comfortable with and stand hard on that offer. Just offer them " cost + $1200" and see how they respond to that offer.