View Single Post
      12-28-2012, 05:12 AM   #2
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: F30 328i M-Sport
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Hong Kong

Posts: 1,544
iTrader: (0)

Cars to EU-spec & those markets using EU-sized plates by law comes with a bracket. The bottom of the bracket has 2 tabs & they're inserted into matching holes on the top lip of the central air intake.
Search in the F31 photo thread, there're some frontal shots of M-sports w/plates on.