View Single Post
      12-28-2012, 10:58 AM   #30
United Kingdom

Drives: F30 330d M Sport

Originally Posted by F30AM View Post
I love the way your camera caresses the red cow. It hurts! Lovely pictures. I wish I had your driver's seat base.
hope you get your issues sorted ASAP! Difficult to get the coral red showing the correct colour in photos; it's a bit darker and less 'in your face' in person as you know Thought I'd show the black contrast stitching (it's on the outer edges of the seats/headrests and doors only), as well as the black piping; both of which I didn't even know it was coming with as they don't usually show up in photos!! A nice detail.

Just had the car detailed and protected/sealed today by a chap I've known for years; he said the car was actually in very good condition (very few, if any, swirls etc. caused by the dealer); and he's put a ceramic sealant on it that he says is the best he's used, and it should last for 2 years. He's also waxed the wheels, protected the leather and Scotch Guarded the floor mats. Car looks really good for it, and it should make it easier to clean at least
F30 330d M Sport Mineral Grey / Coral Red
Pro Nav/Visibility Pack/Comfort Pack/Harman Kardon/Head-Up Display/Electric Seats/Comfort Access/Adaptive Suspension...