View Single Post
      01-02-2013, 02:16 PM   #8
Falafel Combo
I can't heel toe!

Drives: Austin Yellow f80

Originally Posted by Hagen View Post
My CA just emailed me. His system shows an estimated dock date of 1/9. That is actually one day early but either way it must mean I am on the Turandot.

FYI BMW's website still shows me at end of production and the phone number says I am at a port waiting for a shipping vessel. The WW site comes up with no records found - so you may need your CA to confirm.

At least I have been stalking the right boat! Can't wait. Should have my car in 2 weeks or so.

This has been my experience exactly. My production ended 12/20, and now CA confirmed my car is on Turandot with an estimated arrival dock date at port of New Jersey 1/9.

What's cool is that her car is on the very same boat! You know she'll have up-to-the-minute updates on the Turandot!

Keep us posted.

Originally Posted by chrisny View Post

Same on all counts. CA confirmed I'm on Turandot and said the same thing, 1/9. ETA on the marine traffic website says 5 am on 1/10, so maybe it's German time not local, which would be 1/9 for us... Either way, should be crossing the Atlantic soon!!!

Edit: my car is finally showing up on the 2wglobal website using my VIN.

Very exciting! The anticipation is killing me!
"... but really, you just gotta ... you just gotta turn it all off, boys! You gotta turn it all off and you gotta wreck some tires! That's what M cars are all about, isn't it?"

-Chris Harris on the f80 M3