So, my car has now done 1800 miles in a month, and here are my thoughts.
- Loving the adaptive headlights, still can't believe how good (or mad) they are!
- Enjoying the power, seems as quick as my MINI Cooper S but doesn't make as much fuss about it
- Very pleased with the economy, 49.5mpg average so far and seems to be increasing
- Supremely comfortable, in fact almost too much adjustment between seat and steering wheel, seem to have found the perfect setting for me (for now ;-) The leather is fab to sit on!
- Loving all the little touches inside, such as the interior lights being on dim when unlocked then getting brighter for the seat corresponding to the door that has been opened (plus many others of this kind of thing)
- Fits in the garage!
- Boot plenty big enough for everything
- Boot liner very impressive for quality and non-slip nature
- Positive comments from friends, and from neighbours!
- Nothing disappointing so far, and pleased this forum had the pen drive idea, so I don't feel I needed to pay the £££ for the enhanced media stuff