Originally Posted by Cultivate
Thanks seagull, really useful - especially as a tick list before I sign off the vehicle. Is it normal for them to update all the software again at the dealership?
I don't know if they updated mine, but I asked them to make sure it was the latest, and when I got it, they said it was.
Some checklist items, heard earlier on the board but was likely fixed due to better manufacturing processes as production ramped up:
- Steering Wheel Vibration
- Wind noise - check your exterior window seals
- Loose trunk light - open close it a few times
- Windows/Sun Roof - open close it a few times
- Heated seats - make sure both work
- Lumbar suppoort and seat "wings" - make sure both work
- Remeber to turn on your companss mirror if they didn't - see manual
- Can't remember what else now...