Thread: Help please.
View Single Post
      01-08-2013, 03:12 PM   #120
Live for today tomorrow never comes
United Kingdom

Drives: 2016 LCIM3, 2015 M6 GC CP

Originally Posted by F30AM View Post
Got a letter from BMWCS Manager. He feels that the baggy seat and rear bumper colour mismatch are within BMW manufacturing tolerances. It was Berry, West London who put a spanner in the works. I've told him that his response is appaling, mean, miserable, incorrect and unfair. Might as well go for it!

I have asked him whether he would accept the report/recommendation of an Independent Engineer? I will email Norbert Reithofer. Why not? Nothing to lose now.

We won't be buying anymore BMWs. This is proof they are justifiably famous for their appalling customer relations.
I would be following you in this instance, I had a reply from Harkan suleyman in the form of a phone call, he fobbed me off with "our technical dept have asked for more info from listers on your sat-nav problems, it may take up to 6 months to rectify in which case we can discuss some form of compensation to keep you happy"
It sounded more like a small amount of "shut him up stuff".
My last BMW in this instance also. I am not spending 50K on these cars to have the piss taken out of me. They seem none caring to me.
Live for now, life is too short.
2015 M6 GC with CP Alpine & Sakhir