Originally Posted by KneeDragr
I dont know a lot of people that were happy downsizing in performance, moving up would have been a much better idea. IMO you should have saved $ for a couple more years and bought a M4. You are at what, 50k for your car now? You could easily have afforded 70k if you waited for a 2015 M4.
Agree with that. I have a E60 535i, and didn't even bother test driving the 328 when it was time to buy. I knew I needed the same or more power, so I went with the 335 until the M gets here.