01-24-2013, 05:19 PM   #231
MadZarBMR
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Current: '18 M3 ZCP - 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesems View Post
That's what's I'm doing. Performance suspension goes on Saturday. Hope there's a marked improvement. Wonder if anyone will buy my msport take-offs
Congrats james!

Did what someone on this thread suggested and searched for ETK. Found the following link which allows you to log in to the BMW aftersales assistance portal (ASAP).

http://www.bmw.com/com/en/owners/acc...catalogue.html

I entered my VIN info and searched through the springs table under "specific parts search" and came up with the correct part numbers for the M performance springs needed for my car. From how the configurator works, there are different part numbers depending on several factors, not just transmission type. I suspect it has to do with overall vehicle weight and the spring rates necessary.

For my 6MT F30 with all but the Driver Assistance Plus, Dynamic Handling and Adaptive M Suspension, the correct part numbers are:

M Performance Suspension Kit: 33502320981
Front Springs: 31336860630
Rear Springs: 33536860621

Seems like dealers should have this info by now and a lot of the confusion came from online stores posting inaccurate info. Hopefully this won't be an issue going forward.

James - would like to get your impressions once yours is done and would also like to know how much you paid in labor. I'm still talking my dealer down - they want $180/hr and are estimating 7 for the install. Absurd if you ask me.
Appreciate 0