Originally Posted by nsquared
1. Notice any lost of power in the lower RPMS?
2. Notice any increase of power in any range?
3. How does it sound in the car? Do you mind posting a video of the noise level inside the car?
Awesome video and the intake looks good. Is there a way to completely cover the intake?
1. I notice no loss of power at any RPM
2. I also don't notice any increase in power and that was expected. Never bought into companies' HP gain claims.
3. It sounds fantastic in the cabin. The "blow-off" sound is extremely audible any time you let off the gas after acceleration. Puts a lasting smile on your face. Engine sounds deeper as well. I will try to get a cabin video posted soon.
Thank you. I don't think you can cover the intake and you wouldn't want to anyway. It will sound muffled.