View Single Post
      01-30-2013, 10:40 AM   #17
Brigadier General

Drives: X5 & 335xi

I am in love with my F30 M Sport X drive. I have a G37 and an X5. The G37 is on its way out. Every time I drive the 335i I just can't believe how much power this thing has. I rarely put it in sport mode on the highway because I feel it's making too much power. I prefer sport mode when doing city driving and I can listen to the bubble. Compared to the G37 this m sport is more tossable. It feels light on its feet and very precise. I can add a page of great stuff it does better. I mention the X5 because I read a lot about how the F30 steering is numb or how it's throttle is non responsive. I drive my N55 X5 back to back with my F30 and I know it's all just hogwash. The E70 setup is different from the F30 set up but both are very entertaining to drive.

I also like the DHP which makes it easy to turn when parking and tightens things up when in sport mode. It's like 2 cars in one

In winter my X5 does 18mpg, my G37 did 16-7mpg a d the new kid on the block does 22.6mpg and she is yet to be fully broken in.
EBII 2014 335i xDrive
335HP, Sport AT, 19" Wheels, MPE, Prem, Tech, Cold, HK, Driver Assist & DH pkgs

Deep Sea Blue Metallic 2013 X5 35d Sport
Prem, Convenience, Cold and Premium Sound packages