Originally Posted by DrivenByE30
Here is my ranking from least useful to most needed:
5) Lumbar Support - If you have back problems, but otherwise i barely touch this
4) Sirius Radio - I really like it, although the digital sound is not music to my years, but the large choice is
... Having said that, it's only free for a year.
3) Camera and sensors all around - I dont have it, therefore i cannot comment on it. Very useful yes, especially for your better half and significant other, but otherwise if you are the sole driver of your car, you can skip it. I did.
I am doing very well with using my mirrors, because i know how to set them up and i know how to use my steering wheel in coordination.
2) Active blind spot - Extremely useful - I dont have it, but i wish i have it... i dont understand why BMW makes us pay for this, this is a safely feature, and lower models from other brand have it standard... this is
But obviously both you and i we can do without...
1) Comfort Access - This is the ball ! You must have this (along with Lighting package for the angel eyes)
Thanks. that's very helpful.
I think the lighting pkg is default to 335.
Yea I really wanted comfort access...I think that's the only highlight for the premium pkg...but I don't wanna lose active blind spot and top/side cameras...awww...