View Single Post
      02-12-2013, 02:21 AM   #23
okjohnho
New Member
 
Drives: 2013 f30 335i Sport Line
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Pasadena, CA

Posts: 15
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPinky
So does anybody have any ideas for trying to negotiate a lower price for those of us with that were grossly misquoted on the wait time? I feel like I wouldn't have the guts to walk away on a bluff after waiting so long and that the CA must know how desperately we want the car after waiting so long for it. I was thinking of saying that I placed a (German) order at another dealer while waiting and that it is only a few weeks away or something. Honestly, I'm so tired of waiting I would probably buy without a lowered price. Any thoughts?
Yeah, I know how you feel. I'm just going to ask if they could knock off a few bucks because of the wait, but the reality is I'd get the car regardless.

Can't hurt to ask.
okjohnho is offline  
0
Reply With Quote