View Single Post
      02-12-2013, 07:27 AM   #24
OC40
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Drives: 335i MSport + MPS/MPPK
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Irvine, CA

Posts: 1,794
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 MINI S  [0.00]
2013 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by okjohnho
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPinky
So does anybody have any ideas for trying to negotiate a lower price for those of us with that were grossly misquoted on the wait time? I feel like I wouldn't have the guts to walk away on a bluff after waiting so long and that the CA must know how desperately we want the car after waiting so long for it. I was thinking of saying that I placed a (German) order at another dealer while waiting and that it is only a few weeks away or something. Honestly, I'm so tired of waiting I would probably buy without a lowered price. Any thoughts?
Yeah, I know how you feel. I'm just going to ask if they could knock off a few bucks because of the wait, but the reality is I'd get the car regardless.

Can't hurt to ask.
I agree. I would just ask and use the wait time as the reasoning. I did not order my car. My dealer found it on the boat for me. I was quoted 2/6 and I am still going to ask for a small reduction. Never hurts to ask.
OC40 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote