View Single Post
      02-16-2013, 04:26 PM   #14
i001947
Captain
i001947's Avatar
12
Rep
683
Posts

 
Drives: '13 E92 M3
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: US

iTrader: (0)

90% of what I dis-like is the front bumper. And the other 10% is the Nav screen which looks like somebody just stuck a mini pad on top of the dash and said "ok that will work" versus making it more integrated with rest of the dashboard.

Other than that I'm sure the 4 series won't disappoint mechanically.