View Single Post
      02-17-2013, 07:17 PM   #39

Drives: Current: '16 M3 SSII - 6MT

Originally Posted by Dinh335 View Post
Def let me know after a few days of driving it...right now wife thinks msport is like so luxurious which means I think it could be stiffer ...using my mind only I feel it could be ten percent stiffer without wife caring... But combine that with lower series tires and you get into trouble (I'm on stock 18)... I don't want it to feel like a sports car, but feeling like a sports sedan is okay if that makes sense.
It's definitely more than 10% stiffer, but will let you know how it settles in a couple of weeks. The true test will be after a trip to LA I am planning to take with a couple of passengers that like to sleep on long drives. I am a bit concerned that they won't be able to on this trip.

Originally Posted by Nero7 View Post
Your car is perfect and one of my favorite on this site (after my car hihi ). I want to add almost the same parts to my car, also can't wait for summer to put the summer tyres on . Did you polish and wax your car yourself and if so what products did you use?
Actually, it's been over a month since I waxed the car. Plan on giving it the full treatment after I get it back next week from getting the clear bra installed. I normally use Mothers 5701 or 5750 Carnuaba wax depending on if the car needs a full polish or not. 5701 is a combo polish/wax whereas 5750 is Step 3 of the Mothers 3 step system - Polish, Micro-Polish Glaze and Wax.