Hi there I'm also from thailand!
New member so can't PM yet so I'd have to ask some questions here:
- which dealer did you get the car from? Is it the authorized dealer or gray market? I reserved mine with millennium auto
- when did you order it? Your nav system is the new one right? I just ordered but I'm getting a car that another customer forfeited their reservation, but I'm really hoping ill get the new nav system as well
- where did you get the VMR wheels from? Is it from STW autotec (Khun Boy)? Where did you get it installed? Any problems with fitment?
- is this under BSI? Have you discussed with the dealer whether wheel replacement and the coilovers will void the BSI or not (or partially and to what extent)
- did you order your m perf kit from the authorized dealer too? I'm ordering mine with motor show promotion (apporox 30% off) but wondering whether there's a better deal to be had
- how much lower did you drop this from stock sports line? How is it with thailands roads, speed bumps, and very steep parking lots?
Hope you could help me. This is my first car so I'm a bit new to EVERYTHING
Mine is mineral grey 320d
I'm gonna order m perf for the aerodynamics (no lip), spoilers, interior, and exhaust.
Gonna put 19" gunmetal VMR 710 on 'em and will get 3rd party suspension (probably KW). Brakes haven't decided yet.
Thanks a lot!