View Single Post
      07-06-2013, 12:35 PM   #171
Phaeron
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd View Post
I'm sorry is the hard plastic you're referring to the lining by the doors and such? Cuz if so than you're right it is cheap, but mostly the interior is leather and what isn't leather is not cheap plastic.

Also the run flats aren't very important because most people I know didn't use those after 1st tire replacement. The BMW "feel" I was referring to was mainly the steering as it feels more assisted. Of course is an option for "sport" mode which I'm sure you use w/ your f30.

Lastly, this is not an "F30" forum. This is bimmer post news for 3-series owners e90/f30.

Both F30 and the E90 have leather and in fact you can dd more leather then the E90... So try again.

As for assisted.. Both are Assisted and both due dick for communication unless you want to talk about road noise. There was already a war about steering wheel feedback that has proven without a doubt that most of you all have no idea what steering wheel communication is.

On a daily drive the steering wheel never tells you any information that you need to know regardless because you are not driving fast enough to get feedback from the steering wheel. So please tell me how the sporty you are driving when you do not in any way shape or form drive in a "spirited manner".
Appreciate 0