View Single Post
      12-12-2013, 02:38 PM   #13
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom

Drives: F30 330d M Sport Plus

Originally Posted by Tengocity View Post
Personally, I think anyone looking at a 335 or perhaps even any 6-cylinder car would be mad not to spec the Prof nav pack. If you're buying with a view to exchanging in a few years and sticking with GFV then there is no risk.

But if you try to sell a car privately, of that level without Prof nav then i think you will struggle, without having to lower the price somewhat, as there will always be a lot of car available with that specced that you need to compete with.

As mentioned elsewhere, it's not just a Nav system.
I completely ignored it on my 330d. Though, I only use Nav maybe 10 times a year. However, I drive country roads I know at night often. So, I saved 2000 on pro-media. For similar money, I bought the visibility package, adaptive suspension, a stereo upgrade and the Bluetooth/iDevice connectivity upgrade. If you get Enhanced Bluetooth you get the coms box from pro-media.

I went for driveing pleasure over the geekdom of what is a hugely impressive media system. Strange that, as I'm a huge geek!

I plan to keep the car 5 years. So I doubt a map that far out of date will add any value. Apart from comedy! iOS TomTom comes with quarterly map updates for free and has done for me for about 5years.
New Car MY17 340i Touring MSport

Old Car MY14 330d Saloon MSport