View Single Post
      01-27-2014, 08:45 PM   #9
Falafel Combo
I can't heel toe!

Drives: Austin Yellow f80

Originally Posted by BelgiumsterlingZ4 View Post
I was at the Brussels autoshow along with my father,we also did not know that the 4 serie gran coupé would stand in brussel.
becausse my father is planning to buy the gran coupé he ask a salesman if he had been more information aboud the car.To our surprise he answered that the car was behind closed doors in a room behind us.
We had to wait a couple of hours but we could go te see the car with a group of thirty people at 15.00u.
At the first room we got a few glasses of champange a headphones and a small fabric white pouch with the tekst print on(for your eyes only)where we had to put our cell-phones in so that we could make no pictures of the car.
Then the car!!! very beautiful car!!!
The car on display was a saphirs black 420d with M-sport package on 19 inch 442 m sport rims and blue sport brakes.
Interior full dakota white,beige oyster and the sport seats.
But no pop up spoiler like on the 3 gt.
than the most inportant information!!!
car can be ordered in march for delivery June or Julie this year and now the best news in Belgium the price of the 4 serie gran coupé will be the same as the coupé

I'm beginning to like you Belgian folks even more. Thanks so much for sharing this.
"... but really, you just gotta ... you just gotta turn it all off, boys! You gotta turn it all off and you gotta wreck some tires! That's what M cars are all about, isn't it?"

-Chris Harris on the f80 M3