View Single Post
      03-02-2014, 01:30 AM   #130
Icedog_16
No Member
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 335is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technic View Post
Not a single Florida dealer in that list.

Not surprised...
You got that right, brother. Reeves BMW in Tampa - awful (being nice). I have bought three (tried for four) and an Audi TT Roadster from them, not including the multiple cars my wives bought, plus about anothef $1.5M in cars from the rest of my family (my father gets a loaded 750iL every two years) and my brothers have bought four cars from them.

I tried to Pull Ahead and started the process on 7/20 hoping for a car late September to get my last three payments waived. I had asked for a Z4 3.5is blue over black and PDC. Not ordered and I got screwed out of Pull Ahead. Continued beating my head against the wall until January 2 (my lease was up on 1/10) when I sent an email to the sales manager for the same damn car. I get an email from BMWFS asking what's going on with my 335is. I tell them I ordered a car and they ask for the order number. I email the sales manager with their request and the response I get is 'What car? What spec?' After six months and change are you guys mental midgets?

Now I'm beyond upset. I ask him to make amends by dropping a couple grand of ordering an M235i. He says he can't make a business case for that - after all the BS I went through and incentives I otherwise lost on other cars and the fact that had he done so, they would hwve sold a loaded 750iL, an Audi S4, an X3, and either a Z4 or and M235i. Plus they'd have gotten my mint 335is with17k on the odo (13k under).

On top of that I had BMWFS firmly ensconced within my a$$ with almost daily harassment collection calls for their car that I can get THREE dealerships to do $hit. One I contacted four times, once in November saying that if they could get me a Z4 3.5is that wasn't my color at a good price I'd have taken it that day. No call and the car is still on their lot 100 days later. Apparently, everybody doesn't need the money. If so, why work? Jeez, I'd kiil for a laydown like me.

I ended up having to find a car online and assume a lease. How effin sad is that? I will be hard-pressed to ever give any of these fvckers my money again. I will even go out of my way to get my car maintained by someone other than them.

I haven't had an opportunity to contact BMW NA or the owner, but that is going to happen. In the meantime, I highly recommend avoiding this dealership. No business case for a 14-year customer who never even shopped them and played the against other dealers? Wow! Talk about delusional.

Reeves BMW in Tampa - caveat emptor!
Appreciate 0