04-17-2014, 10:47 AM   #21
2blu
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 540i XDrive ///M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilAnthony View Post
The XI Msport models with the upgraded summer tires have their limiter lifted to 155-160mph ... I would have chosen this but I got a great deal on the car and it was already on its way over here. I have the 18inch Msport all weather tires that limit the speed to 130 because thats the tire speed rating.

Today actually -- I noticed my transmission beginning to slip (ZF8) .. I turned the JB4 off and then it wouldn't happen ..

hmmm I wonder if it is the quick change in weather as it is down to 20s and 30s for the time being or the abuse is catching up ...

I will let her rest and bit and play later. I am happy that without the JB the tranny is fine.

The torque from these tunes are nutty. I haven't heard of any other transmission problems in the auto sport trannys for the F30 ... has anybody heard of this?
Slip ?? What map/mods ? I know the BMS cars are running aggressive numbers and haven't reported any slip yet !